Monday, October 2, 2023

Don't Touch that Dial

What's your favorite song? (Everyone has one, so don't try to put me off, okay?) Without a doubt, it's different from mine but to be honest, my favorite song right now, is different from my favorite song this time yesterday.  

I know, you're waiting to see my point, and I'm frustrating you by wearing a hat. Actually, and you've guessed it, favorite songs, foods, shirts, etc. are all pretty subjective and compilers of 'Absolute Best Lists' need or should need to tread carefully.

But they often don't, which gives the rest of us something to think about. Like 'The 50 Greatest Videos of All Time, Ranked."

It became a whole new day in the morning when visuals got added to the music, in this geezer's opinion (and I'm not sure in a good way). I still have my Sony Walkman hanging from the handles on my walker, so keep off my lawn, you whippersnappers!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...