Friday, October 27, 2023

Music to My Ears

I have collected recorded music almost all of my life. Somewhere I still have a single I made my mom buy me when I was still in short pants, "At the Hop" by Danny & the Juniors. Knowing how my dad was about all things rock and roll as a kid, I can only imagine his facial expression whenever he heard me play that song.  

I am now half-past seventy-one years of age. I own thousands upon thousands of albums and nearly half as many compact discs. I don't care for streaming services-they rip off artists and they screw listeners. 

I mention ALL of this because this is my idea of an enjoyable read
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...