Thursday, October 5, 2023

Potato Days

None of the Major League Baseball teams I root for are in the post-season. 

The Connecticut Sun of the WNBA made it to Game #4 of the semi-finals before losing to the New York Liberty. 

The respective seasons of the National Football League's Giants and Jets (both of whom are called New York and yet both play in New Jersey) are going nowhere but are making great time while doing so.

I feared, aside from German soccer via ESPN+, my sports viewing for the next few months might be limited but as it turns out, I just didn't know where to look and was following all the wrong stuff.

The drama of Llama Rama Racing, the adrenaline rush of kiotoshi, or the thrills of Kaiju Live Monster Wrestling?  You pick. I can't make up my mind.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. I guess that's why God invented The Ocho.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...