Friday, September 8, 2017

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

For your consideration: I'm not good at math (an understatement by a power of ten (or more)) and while I live (more or less successfully) in this world I don't pretend to have the best understanding of any of the disciplines we call science. 

Also for your consideration: We are not quite halfway through the hurricane season (you need to have these folks on speed browser or something) and are working on what is being called "a 500-Year Storm" heading towards Florida except we had already a 500-Year Storm last week that beat the tar out of Texas and there may be another one just winding up to get started. 

Like I said, math is not my strong suit but I have to question how many 500-Year-Storms we're gonna have, one right after the other, in the space of 500 days or less before more than just me starts to wonder if maybe climate change and global warming aren't actually unproven theories like lots of utterly ignorant, arrogant asshats in power in Dodge City want you to believe.  



Dylan said it first and best. You'll need these waders if you stand there much longer. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Kyrie Eleison

Today marks the start of my seventy-second revolution around the sun. To be honest, there were times this past year when I didn't think ...