Sunday, July 13, 2025

Time Flies

Do you know where Butler, Pennsylvania, is?  This time a year ago, we were all finding out. And truth to tell, what I DON'T know about what went on a year ago in Butler could fill a book. 

Speculation persists on whether the assassination attempt was staged. I can't decide if people engaged in such pursuits are heartless, paranoid or cynical. I have noticed there's no hole or scar on Trump's right ear. It appears that the ear has grown back, which is some sort of medical miracle (and I imagine Evander Holyfield would have appreciated that). 


A year on and we're no wiser than we were on the day.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Some Women Wait for Jesus

We're at that point in the summer when we keep an eye on hurricane forecasts, as they will be coming thick and fast. Mostly here in the ...