Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's a Family Affair

There are instances in this space where I celebrate large events-my New York Yankees winning Major League Baseball's World Series (ok-poor, recent example) or the foibles and follies of our fellow travellers here on the Big Blue Marble but today I get to play the 'it's my blog and I'll write what I want to' card (with a small apology to Leslie Gore) and that probably means you're not involved unless today is (also) your birthday or you know someone, or of someone, whose birthday today (also) is.

My sister, Evan Dolores, has a birthday today and will in light of some this past year's events, observe the completion of the earth's annual orbit round the sun in a manner best suited and most pleasing to herself.

If you stop in here on  regular or irregular basis (you might want to see a doctor about that irregularity, by the way and add fiber) and are wondering where this is going and when your part starts. You just missed it. As I already told you, it's my sister's birthday and I hope she has a wonderful time. And I also probably hope you do, too, but you're not kith and kin so if you don't, you don't.

I remember a ridiculously long time ago giving Evan and a friend a lift to go see these guys back when they were absolutely amazing and, for the most part, still getting along. Unless you remember the name of the other passenger in the car with us or you were that person, roll the window back up and move along. 
Nothing to read here.
-bill kenny

No comments:

B-B-Back in M-M-My D-D-Day

On New Year's Day, 1966, London Records (their USA record company) unveiled a billboard for the next Rolling Stones album, December'...