Sometimes, Thursdays are the toughest day of the week for me. I mean I can almost see the weekend, as opposed to The Weeknd, but still there's so much to get through. Maybe a slightly off-kilter story, a news nugget scraped from the newsroom floor you might have otherwise overlooked will help turn that frown upside down. It certainly does for me.
Or not.
Disclaimer: it's sort of a Stupid Human Tricks meets just about any of that "real-life" programming Bravo Network offers on a non-stop basis. Except this one comes with dessert but read for yourself.
Somewhere they're waxing down those surfboards by the ocean's roar even as Brian Wilson weeps.
-bill kenny
Ramblings of a badly aged Baby Boomer who went from Rebel Without a Cause to Bozo Without a Clue in, seemingly, the same afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One or the Other
Leaf peeping isn't the only thing we do in New England in Autumn. Upper Yantic Falls, Norwich, Connecticut Not everyone has the time to...
-
I wrote this five years ago in an effort to make sense of the unfathomable horror of the darkest day on the calendar in my lifetime. It...
-
My thug name is 'Willie the Whiner,' because of my non-stop lamentations about our weather, no matter what our weather is at any giv...
-
You may not have yet started to notice, but the days are getting shorter--yes, I know, hot summer nights and all that, but since we've h...
No comments:
Post a Comment