Monday, August 21, 2017

Everything Under the Sun Is in Tune

We're in for a treat today (I guess) if you like celestial phenomena (when I type the word phenomena, I always think of this, but that's just me, I'm sure). Today's Total Solar Eclipse last happened in 1979, so if you have the opportunity to observe (choice of verbs deliberate) do so carefully, mindful of the risks but grateful for the moment.  

If you'd like a preview, check this out. 

And if you'd like confirmation that you and I aren't the only two people in the history of the planet who find this whole notion cool almost beyond words, click here. 


"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark."
-bill kenny

No comments:

In Case You Skipped this Space on Saturday

Many of us refer to the World Series as the Fall Classic, while for others, autumn is a time to watch professional football on television ev...