Thursday, August 10, 2017

Picture Book

The older I grow the more like my dad I become. Neither of us would be thrilled about that, but it is what it is. He used to take slides of every place we ever went but he didn't have a carousel slide projector because "they are such a gimmick." (He was right as he always was; they most certainly were. And they remained so for forty or more years until the Kodak company went bankrupt).


I'm still enjoying the unwind from some days away at Adam and Margaret's house practically in the Atlantic, near Belmar, New Jersey. I hope you enjoy my slides (and some videos as it turns out; thanks, Google!); I know I shall
-bill kenny
-
























No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...