Tuesday, June 5, 2018

God's Other Son

I will concede when I first saw ads pop up all across the interwebz late last week into the weekend that I assumed  I was looking at a Pinterest prank or something of that sort. I have now realized to my somewhat less than total surprise that I was wrong.

Many people say the Eucharist is called a cracker.
This is not a book ghost-written by the orange man with the tiny hands and the non-existent sense of ethics and integrity, but rather, a book about him. And, according to at least one reviewer, the book is a doozie.

As if the jobs of Literacy Volunteers weren't hard enough already. Now they have to worry about God smiting their students in anger for reading it.  
-bill kenny  

No comments:

Peanuts and Cracker Jack Sold Separately

Don't look now,  the Milwaukee Brewers and Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays are battling in the World Series. The two teams with the best records ...