Tuesday, June 5, 2018

God's Other Son

I will concede when I first saw ads pop up all across the interwebz late last week into the weekend that I assumed  I was looking at a Pinterest prank or something of that sort. I have now realized to my somewhat less than total surprise that I was wrong.

Many people say the Eucharist is called a cracker.
This is not a book ghost-written by the orange man with the tiny hands and the non-existent sense of ethics and integrity, but rather, a book about him. And, according to at least one reviewer, the book is a doozie.

As if the jobs of Literacy Volunteers weren't hard enough already. Now they have to worry about God smiting their students in anger for reading it.  
-bill kenny  

No comments:

Somewhere Santayana Grimaces

Do you know what a bellend is? See? Learn something new every day. Here's someone who is a perfect representation of both definitions, ...