Friday, June 1, 2018

Putting the High in Eight Miles High

9 Oct 1940-8 Dec 1980
I had never heard of Jesse Duplantis until the other day. In fairness I should point out it's doubtful he has ever heard of me either.

But now, of course, there's this and Jesse's name is on everyone's lips. Along with, I'm just guessing, a colorful epithet that starts with "ass" and ends with "hole." Of course that could just be the root beer (or ambien) talking, but I'm thinking 'not so much.' 

Talk about God's Little Acre. I don't think that's anywhere near long enough for take-offs and landings. Perhaps Jesse should wait for Pentecost and pray for a VTOL aircraft.
-bill kenny       

No comments:

Somewhere Santayana Grimaces

Do you know what a bellend is? See? Learn something new every day. Here's someone who is a perfect representation of both definitions, ...