People who claim the World Cup is boring are stupid. But it's also okay because it means there's more for me, but yesterday afternoon I had almost all I could stand.
Seriously.
Seriously?!
For three of the four teams in Group F, Wednesday at 10 AM (DST), it's alles oder nichts.
-bill kenny
Ramblings of a badly aged Baby Boomer who went from Rebel Without a Cause to Bozo Without a Clue in, seemingly, the same afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Case You Skipped this Space on Saturday
Many of us refer to the World Series as the Fall Classic, while for others, autumn is a time to watch professional football on television ev...
-
I wrote this five years ago in an effort to make sense of the unfathomable horror of the darkest day on the calendar in my lifetime. It...
-
My thug name is 'Willie the Whiner,' because of my non-stop lamentations about our weather, no matter what our weather is at any giv...
-
You may not have yet started to notice, but the days are getting shorter--yes, I know, hot summer nights and all that, but since we've h...

No comments:
Post a Comment