Thursday, September 26, 2019

Gimmee An E and Make It a Big One

We went to The Eastern States Exposition, a/k/a The Big E, sort of like a state fair but for all the New England States yesterday in Agawam, Massachusetts, along with what always feels like most of the nation's population east of the Mississippi River. 


A blast from the past
I was so looking forward to having a deep-fried Fiat 500 cabriolet, smothered in tater tot crumbs but it turns out that delicacy doesn't exist. Yet. But just about everything else you might ever imagine that could be deep-fried (and a couple of things you'd never, ever imagine) were available. They were delicious. Trust me on that. 

Me and my Honey yesterday in The Big Chair
I took a million pictures as I always do but I'm not posting them because as is so often the case when I look again at pictures that I've taken I don't like them nearly as much as I did when I snapped. It seems my good judgment deserts me in the heat of the moment only to return when the hullaballoo has quieted. Like so much else in life, I guess.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...