Friday, September 27, 2019

Jail to the Cheat

Looks like it's the season for treason in that sleepy, little town with delusions of international grandeur on the banks of the Potomac River, as the Liar-in-Chief may have finally written a check with his big mouth that his large, orange ass cannot cash. In my opinion, it could not have happened to a more deserving guy.


My biggest problem with the Trump Lies is how the servile and supine swamp rats of the Republican Party contort themselves to always support him even as he commits treason against the country they, too, claim to serve. Good thing Lincoln died "in the old days, right?"


It's not time that Trump go. It is PAST time that Trump go. Preferably in the back seat of a Secret Service police cruiser with little, tiny handcuffs on his itty-bitty hands, so tight he can't wave goodbye to anyone. If it counts, I'll be waving to him albeit using only one finger of the hand. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...