Friday, September 20, 2019

But That Trick Never Works

More and more of my family have relocated to The Sunshine State, Florida, be it for school, for employment, or for post-employment (retirement) and who can blame them? 

All the sunshine you could ever imagine, a wardrobe, if tourism advertising is to be believed that consists of short sleeve shirts and swimsuits. And no snowblowers or snow shovels anywhere in sight.

Good on them, I say (though it's mostly mumbled) because anytime I think of migrating south with the birds and staying there, I come across a story like this: 

Woman pulls gator from yoga pants during traffic stop, authorities say

Rocky and Bullwinkle are considering suing for copyright infringement.

-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...