Sunday, September 15, 2019

Rolf Harris Never Mentioned Them

I suspect this is a news story that we will NOT be seeing shortly on either Animal Planet or National Geographic. Not that I'm accusing anyone of anything especially since very often my need to NOT know exceeds someone else's desire to tell me. 

See how amazing the Internet is? 

When you clicked to open this blog entry I bet you'd never even heard of a kaluta much less thought I was perhaps speaking about Mike Kaluta (which I wasn't). And now just look at us! We're no wiser about any of the important things in life (and most of the not so important as well) than we were when we started out but we're making great time.

Wasn't tomorrow wonderful? I, for one, cannot wait to find out.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...