Sunday, October 20, 2019

Another Reason to Be Fearful?

Every time we pause to think of ourselves as the Crown of Creation, which (by the way) I truly believe we are since we have the only ballots cast in that election, Mother Nature pops up with a hurricane, a blizzard, a typhoon, or a rain of frogs (or was that The Lord? I get confused) to take us down a peg or more. 

Physarum polycephalum or The Blob has, as I read this article, been around for a million or more years, so I guess that means I'd get up and give it my seat on the subway and it seems to have skills and abilities I will never possess. 


I thought of a particular Frank Zappa song when I read the article but let's face it that's pretty hard to hum so, after reading about its preferred habitat, I changed my mind to something I think that's more suitable.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...