Friday, October 11, 2019

I Wish to Amend My Previous Lament

Earlier this week I somewhat wistfully observed the very low water levels of the Yantic River at one of my favorite places to pause and refresh in Norwich, the Uncas Leap at Lower Falls.

Seemingly within minutes of my posting my complaint to the world or as much of it as cares to read what I post, the heavens clouded up, the skies darkened and rain, sometimes softly, other times haltingly and at yet other times alternating between a drizzle and a drowning started and continued through yesterday afternoon.

I'm not complaining about the results as reflected in the Lower Falls. Not me.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...