Saturday, October 26, 2019

Because We Can, Should We?

I have so much TV I could watch it's possible I'd need to be reincarnated at least ten times to view it all (and not forgetting my Amazon Prime subscription and through it, both Acorn TV and Britbox), so what did I stumble across yesterday afternoon? 

Very nearly that classic adaptation of Jane Austen's masterwork, Pride and Prejudice. Almost but not quite. Actually, it was far worse on the not-nearly scale, closer to zero. It was Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  


As I've never seen Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter nor read the book so I don't know which one is worse but the only thing smaller than my knowledge of either movie is and will always be my complete lack of curiosity to find out.

It's like adding ketchup to mayonnaise. Just because we can, doesn't mean we should.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...