Sunday, October 13, 2019

In 1492 Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue

And I, for one, think it was very thoughtful of him to land on a Monday so we could have a three-day weekend and some smokin' mall sales. Talk about as 'economic stimulus package' (that's what we, here in CT, call a giant plastic bag with redeemable for the nickel deposit water bottles. We are so Livin' Large here in The Nutmeg State.). 

In keeping with the holiday today I'm headed to the port of New London to keep an eye peeled for any ocean-going Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses which, I'm led to believe, Chris was sailing on as journeyed from the Olde World to this one. 


-bill kenny

No comments:

Democracy Is Coming to the USA

Election season is like Trick or Treat for adults, except we registered voters seem to end up with a lot of Mary Janes and saltwater taffy a...