Monday, June 15, 2020

I Officially Call Bullshit

If you're one of those MAGA Muttonheadsed Minions who tells me you support the Mango Mussolini's re-election to the Presidency because of your 401K, feel free to move along because otherwise, you can kiss my grits. 

Here's your guy, the same guy who insisted in February thanks to his own best brain, that COVID-19 would 'just go away as the weather warmed', like some kind of a miracle.

And yet there's this. o ye of stupidly excessive amounts of faith in a moron.


Proving his stunt with the upside-down Bible in front of the DC church was just that, a stunt because he knows absolutely nothing about miracles, which shouldn't surprise any of you 401KKK Trumpers because he knows just about nothing about just about everything.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...