Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Revealing at the End of the Day

I have had in the course of my sojourn on this orb a vivid imagination but no matter how much I strain and struggle I cannot imagine life as a person of color. I need a word between empathy and sympathy to describe my emotional state for the life and times of too many of my fellow Americans right now, but I don't have that word.  

I do, however, have this marvelous comic (to use the word loosely) from Nathan W. Pyle whose observations always get a reaction from me. Today not so much a smile as a furrow.



When absolutely everyone is treated with dignity and respect we all win
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...