Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Somewhere G. Gordon Liddy Is Smiling

Having been a young(ish) adult in the waning days of the Richard M. Nixon presidency, a lot of what's happening in the clown car of our national government situated in DC right now smells disturbingly familiar.

The parade of rats leaving the ship, peddling books about their own and others' perfidy and incompetence as they run to the exits, while the Big Fool continues to be knee-deep in Big Muddy; it's all hauntingly reminiscent of a time in our history I'd have hoped we would never see again.

But what can I say? Elect an asshole, expect a shitshow.

Perfect for Summer!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...