Friday, June 19, 2020

This. Right Here. Right Now.

I grew up listening to the music of Bob Dylan. 

I don't make any distinction about all the flavors and colors he's offered in a career that has spanned half a century. I listen to ALL of him because ANY of him is usually a lot better than MOST anybody else.

His Blood on the Tracks album got me through Richard Nixon and the turmoil and turbulence that followed and today, just in time, to combat COVID-19, the Mango Mussolini, the screams of pain on every street in America and so much more comes Rough and Rowdy Ways.


Stop what you're reading (this) and listen to this.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...