Saturday, June 20, 2020

Maybe Cursing the Darkness Is Preferable....

The rich, as famously explained by F. Scott Fitzgerald, are not like you and me, and never having been rich, I've always assumed he probably knew what he was writing about and left it at that. The same, I suspect, goes for the famous (and/or infamous) and probably for about the same reason. 

Gwyneth Paltrow is, for me, one of those folks who prove any and all assertions about wealth, fame, and intelligence especially how they are often not apportioned in anything resembling a fair distribution. How else to explain this incredible example of SERIOUSLY?

Talk about a compelling argument for cursing the darkness.
-bill kenny

2 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

...just when I thought naming a child "Apple" was the most traumatizing thing she could do to one of her children, she proves me wrong.

William Kenny said...

I'd hope when they 'consciously uncoupled' Chris Martin didn't get saddled with paying for counseling as I suspect Moses just ended up booking another decade on a couch somewhere after being a prop in Mom's self-aggrandizing video.

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...