Monday, September 14, 2020

A Walk on the Mild Side

Yesterday I decided to make double sure my request for an absentee ballot for November's election was in good hands. I walked down Broadway (I love typing that) to where it becomes Union Street to our City Hall where I had my choice of depositing the request in the mailbox on the Broadway side (what I call the uphill) entrance or in the collection box installed by the Secretary of State for the applications as well as the actual absentee ballots. 

I grabbed some images of familiar and somewhat less than familiar sights on my way back home. I hope you enjoy them.

I never tire of looking at City Hall

The flowers in bloom on the Broadway side are a bonus

Across from Little Plains Park

A lot of work went into reclaiming this house
-bill kenny

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...