Thursday, September 10, 2020

You Go First

I'm guessing a lot of Houston Texans and Kansas City Chiefs fans are counting down the hours until the 2020 NFL season kicks off and I wouldn't be surprised that the season's first game is of more than passing interest to anyone who follows American football, starved for pigskin pleasure as they have been for all these many months. Present company excepted, quite frankly, but you be you.

I've seen in recent years in a variety of media venues that the NFL is called America's National Past Time but I think this poster by my bus stop buddy actually reveals our dirty little secret and real national past time. Gam(bl)ing.

Yep, wait until betting on any and all sports (Pee-Wee Football included I'm sure) happens and you'll see all those unemployed horses, complete with jockeys in briefs offering you a ride in Central Park. No need to shove, there's plenty of space on the wagon and all kinds of time.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...