Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Cliff's Notes for 2021 Prepping

Do people still do things like make resolutions for the New Year? I was never big on that as a kid and for the life of me I don't remember if anyone in my family was into that, or why (assuming they were). 

Some of us take the making of resolutions a lot more seriously than others of us (me) do. I'm looking at you, Harvard Medical School. And where would we be without some insight and inspiration from the New York Times

Perhaps I'm inspired by their example, leading me to offer you a little tip as you start hardening your resolve in preparation for the turning of the calendar page. 

It's always helped me.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...