Sunday, December 27, 2020

This Escalated Quickly

This is the last Sunday of a year that I know I am not alone in hoping to forget forever almost immediately, except for all the damage it has done to so many people I know and love (and hope you are NOT in that number).

2020 was in all likelihood not a good year for you either. I welcome the arrival of 2021 and the hope and promise of what it may bring for us all. I'll also concede a year from now some of us will not be here to read the update to this entry (or write it, for that matter) but that can also all be true as of a day, an hour, or a minute from now as well. 

I admit while actors and actresses are changed and exchanged often on a daily (if not more frequent) basis (in every aspect of our everyday lives), still, the play goes on. We change partners but continue in the dance. 

It's not really a matter of the number of days and hours in a year or a lifetime, but what we do with the space between the beginning and the end. I hope you have all the space you need for that which you need to do and look forward to continuing to talk with you when this year becomes next year.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...