Sunday, September 26, 2021

Hey, Sports Fans!!

One of the few things that we have in common across the globe (aside from our hatred of those unlike us) is our passion for sports. You name it, and someone plays it and someone else has it as their national pastime.  

But what if we extended the similarities and parallels just a tiny bit more? 

Hypothetically, let's say we were to take all the sports everywhere that were played with balls and standardized the ball. 

With me so far? Good. 

Now, let's make that ball we're going to play all our sports with a bowling ball.

I call dibs on the shoe rental franchise.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...