Monday, September 27, 2021

Sylvain and Thunders Got Nothin' On Her

The New York Dolls were legendary without, in my opinion (perhaps only mine), actually being very good at any aspect of rock and roll. I've chosen to believe many of us decided that because they were so stunningly different from anything and anyone we'd ever seen, they must be great.

Feel free to use that same logic when pitching kale ice cream to an investor and let me know when you'll be starting up production. 

Anyway, as someone (maybe a kale ice cream investor), once told me everything comes from something else; which, three bowls in (and I don't mean kale ice cream) sounds a lot more profound than it actually is. 

If the New York Dolls were performance art, I'm not sure who this is

Except she's brilliant. 
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...