Friday, October 8, 2021

Picturing Billy Joe and Bobbie Sue

Marshall Crenshaw released an album called, "I've suffered for my art. Now it's your turn." 

Coward that I am, given the chance to experience art in any form without suffering of any kind I'll always ask for seconds, please, especially, as happened in Copenhagen, Denmark when someone else (a museum) is paying for the art. 

The offering by Jens Hanning is "Take the Money and Run" and the Kunsten Museum of Modern Art is meget utilfreds og leder efter tilbagebetaling. I, for one, wouldn't want to have his nerve in my tooth.

For the "Work it Out" exhibit at the Kunsten Museum of Modern Art, Haaning was meant to fill frames with money.
But they were empty.

Hoo-Hoo, indeed!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Somewhere Santayana Grimaces

Do you know what a bellend is? See? Learn something new every day. Here's someone who is a perfect representation of both definitions, ...