Tuesday, October 19, 2021

So It's Not Just Qantas They Want....

I love scouring news of the world features and stories because no matter how frightening some of those stories are, and they often are, they also invariably brighten my day because they provide a cheering comparison to my own desert island existence. 

When I was a wee slip of a lad, far more wee than slip, admittedly, and the one living room television was our window to the wide world, I used to love watching commercials for Qantas Airlines. I was today old before I learned that the koala in that commercial, and all the early ones, was living in the San Diego Zoo far from his beloved Australia.

And, based on this news item I think we might have better named him Randy
-bill kenny


 

No comments:

Somewhere Santayana Grimaces

Do you know what a bellend is? See? Learn something new every day. Here's someone who is a perfect representation of both definitions, ...