Thursday, April 7, 2022

Finally!!

It's sort of like Christmas though hopefully without snow in some of the outdoor ballparks. 

Long-awaited, eagerly-anticipated, sometimes-despaired about, and very much something worth cheering for: Major League Baseball Opening Day 2022.  

And yeah, I bought the hat before all the lock-out bullshit and no, I'm not happy about the Designated Hitter making it to the National League I will never warm up to the Extra Innings Runner on Second Base. I'm told 'you can't have everything' but I'm not clear why not.

And, returning to the hat, my wife thinks I might need to have it surgically removed.
She could be right. Play ball!
-bill kenny

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...