Thursday, April 14, 2022

Weather Or Not

I have windows in my house so my relationship to television weather forecasts may be a little different from yours. And now that (fingers crossed) winter is over, my interest in weather is somewhat diminished than what it was in, let's say February. 

That I can influence the weather we will have tomorrow to the exact same degree as I could back in February has an irony that is not lost on me, in all candor. 

As Dylan once suggested in another lifetime, 'you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind's blowing.' Case in point, for this you don't even need to speak the same language. 

I found her through an online magazine article and now, to some degree, I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May. I guess you'd say what can make me feel this way?

Well, you can probably guess, right
-bill kenny

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...