Monday, April 25, 2022

Sleek on the Street

I love cars, almost any car* (*not the Aztec, sorry Pontiac) probably as much for what they are as for what they can do in terms of design, capacity, speed, and distance. 

I do not share that same affection for trucks or motorcycles or any of the weird little wheeled contrivances that come along from time to time and inflame our imaginations and fructify our fantasies for a moment or so (looking at you, Elon).   

As I prepare for the beginning of my seventieth rotation on the Big Blue Marble, there are far too many concessions and admissions I must fully face and own and one of them is that I will never drive a race car. 

But I can admire how one of my favorites is built. And so can you.
-bill kenny

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...