Tuesday, April 23, 2024

All Due Respect for Art's Sake

From my earliest days as a short-pants, no romance little kid, I read National Geographic Magazine. 

I could be transported anywhere and everywhere in the world, and beyond, just by opening its pages. I can even recall a spring vacation trip to Washington DC where we visited the National Geographic building. I'm not even sure if it still exists. 

As much as I love the BBC's "Blue Planet" series, NatGeoTV is and will always be my first love when it comes to what I call reality TV. (Real Housewives of the Antarctic, anyone?). No one can do what they can do. And here's what I'm talking about

Breathtakingly brilliant!
-bill kenny   
 

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...