Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I Can See by What You Carry

I try to maintain an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out, and treat each person I meet with the civility I hope they will extend to me. I do have a couple of pre-screen visual cues that I deploy to save me both time and aggravation. 

Folks with Trump hats, shirts, or (God forbid) Gold Sneakers get a quick walk-by, as does anyone with CCDL apparel of any kind. Don't think of me as just a hypocrite who's a bigot, which is certainly true, but a time-saving hypocrite, for both of us.  



Other red flags (a pun on the color intended), are those who proclaim themselves to be an InfoWarrior; I consider you to be a QAnon Vanilla ISIS Yee Hawdist with your own teeth (for the most part) but my favorite RMNJ are readers of Epoch Times (an intellectual oxymoron, or should be). 

Underscoring the importance, as Bob Barker used to say, of spaying, and the consequences for failing to do so, I came across this news item and can only hope that those most tempted to answer their call are too stupid to read. I've encountered enough of them to know they're too stupid to think.

Small comfort, I fear.
-bill kenny  

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...