Saturday, April 13, 2024

Greetings from the Vegetable Kingdom

Hope you survived the wind and rain. 

Where we are, it was nearly biblical in scale and scope. 

Anyway. Apropos of nothing. My wife showed me a Facebook online ad and I confess to NOT remembering what it was about but I do recall the name of the spokesperson, 'Celerie.' 

I'm sorry but what the f(iretr)uck is the matter with this woman's parents that they sort of named her after a vegetable some nutritionists see as structured water locked into a vegetable matrix (to my mind, this easily explains Keanu Reeves) that many of us will only eat when covered with ranch dressing or peanut butter. 

I was so inspired, that I suggested we consider having another child and, were he a male, calling him Russell Sprouts. Her counterproposal involved my being hoisted by something other than my petard, rendering further discussion about procreation moot.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...