Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Grin to Begin

I always enjoyed the music of Queen* and in the course of their active years while I worked in radio I spoke with each of the four original members and found them to be thoughtful, delightful, sincere and hard-working, and sometimes all of those qualities at the same time.

They never took themselves too seriously which, in my opinion, is not always true of their (still devoted) legion of fans, many of whom are (I have been told) extremely angry at this send up, but I cannot imagine why.

It's Wayne's World for Dudettes, and I think the ladies acquit themselves well. Even if I have a hard time with where the steering wheel is located.
-bill kenny

*not the Queen with Paul Rodgers and most definitely not with Adam Lambert.

No comments:

Kyrie Eleison

Today marks the start of my seventy-second revolution around the sun. To be honest, there were times this past year when I didn't think ...