Tuesday, October 3, 2017

This Much Madness

I think I am completely out of "thoughts and prayers for the families" at this point. I suspect it may be time for the current tourism slogan to #take a knee because this charade of hapless helplessness has gone on just about long enough, hasn't it? 

In all likelihood, this is a much better question except asking it would invariably lead to a sequence of events that could end somewhere around here and we have somehow, somewhere, and at some point decided we'd rather die than irritate or antagonize the National Rifle Association, except (how's this for irony) that's exactly what's happening.

Too often we do this: 


because we have decided to do this: 


-bill kenny

No comments:

Kyrie Eleison

Today marks the start of my seventy-second revolution around the sun. To be honest, there were times this past year when I didn't think ...