Sunday, July 31, 2016

Yesterday's Gone

I went for a walk yesterday morning to clear my head which is normally so empty a brief wander around the short block will do the trick with change to spare.

Every time I go to Mohegan Park in the near center of Norwich I always wonder why I don't do it more often. I've been there for every season and it's terrific with wonderful trails that sometimes almost get the better of me but don't and a very relaxing walk around Spaulding Pond.

Yesterday after my laps around the pond (I've now given up hoping I'll grow into my weight since 5'8" is all there's ever gonna be), I sat and admired the fountain near what I guess is often regarded as the pond's gateway.

Here's a bit of what that's like.

Yeah.
It was a great way to cap my morning; hope it did you some good, too.
-bill kenny

No comments:

B-B-Back in M-M-My D-D-Day

On New Year's Day, 1966, London Records (their USA record company) unveiled a billboard for the next Rolling Stones album, December'...