Thursday, July 20, 2017

This Makes Me Smile

Sometimes, real-life, real-time events have happy endings. I think this is one of those times.


Another time we can argue about the politics and perspective on world events that seemed to add a degree of difficulty in this journey from over half way around the world because it's important, but right now, I'm smiling at the success of all those from the other side of a particular piece of the sky.


We're not going to fix everything that's wrong in the world today, or tomorrow if I'm being honest both with you and myself, but every day we edge a little closer to making things better for everyone. We'd get there faster if we all worked together but it's okay because now I have even more proof that sisters are doing it for themselves. So step back or off and let them work.
-bill kenny

No comments:

In Case You Skipped this Space on Saturday

Many of us refer to the World Series as the Fall Classic, while for others, autumn is a time to watch professional football on television ev...