Friday, February 2, 2018

Ned Ryerson Meets Cadet Bone Spurs

We live in a country whose first President could not tell a lie, whose current President cannot tell the truth and millions of fellow-citizens who cannot tell the difference. 

Today we hover near whatever device we use to keep up with current events to ascertain if a rodent exiting his burrow sees his shadow and how much more winter we will have as a result of seeing/not seeing it. 

It's as logical as anything else that's floated past me in recent memory.

But I can't help wondering if Santa sees his shadow how much more mistletoe we have and don't get me started on if Jesus should see His shadow how much more Lent is left. Bing!
-bill kenny  

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...