Tuesday, February 6, 2018

My Monday in Retrospect

"Nope, didn't watch it."

"No, I didn't catch Timberlake at halftime and didn't see any of the commercials." 

"Have no idea; if you say so, sure. I don't know the names of anyone on the Eagles and do about the same once we move past Brady for the Patriots. It's okay they don't know my name either." 

"I watched football on Saturday and Sunday morning. The Bundesliga. Frankfurt definitely wasted a bus ride to Augsburg, and Mainz needs a new field."

"Actually didn't have a favorite part until now because until August, now this is all done."  


"Now I know the ice and snow is ending."
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...