Saturday, August 4, 2018

Another Missed Hallmark Card Opportunity

I concede this might have been more useful with a little more advanced warning on my part for your part but it is what it is but I'm sharing it now and you can make of that (or not) what you will and I can't change it. Monday is National Fresh Breath Day.  You're welcome.

I found out it out yesterday when I had an e-mail from a toothbrush manufacturer offering me an additional 10% discount on my purchase of toothbrushes (and why is it, again, that we do not call them teethbrushes?). As marketing outreaches go, and how many different successful outreaches can oral hygiene product vendors possibly have, it was okay I guess.


I especially enjoyed on the website how it's conceded that the origins behind National Fresh Breath Day are not known. In this the era of "Fake News," I can see someone, perhaps with smoky eyes and a Remember the Bowling Green Massacre lapel button slowly exhaling and clearing the room as they begin to spin a story so phenomenal it'll take your breath away. 

Brush 'em if you got 'em.
-bill kenny     

No comments:

A Quarter of a Century On...

Maybe it's a phenomenon of age and the aging process but I'm always surprised to discover something I think of as 'not that long...