Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Where Did He Keep His License?

I am exceptionally good at feeling sorry for myself and never ask for sympathy because I am very competitive and simply don't need your pity. Besides, all I have to do whenever I am downcast is look at the World Wide Weird for news and notes scrapped from the floor in the teletype room (do they still have those?) and I start to feel better about me, myself, and I almost immediately.

See if it doesn't work for you as well. 

Take this story out for a test drive and when you come back to the dealership tell me what kind of a deal I have to make to put you in a little beauty just like Patrice's. Happy Motoring!
-bill kenny      

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...