Saturday, August 11, 2018

Are You Ready for Some Football?

"Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Miami Dolphins Players Kneel For Anthem During NFL Preseason Opener

Of course, Putin's Whore had a problem with protected speech. Of course, he would.


(Sigh). If he didn't have bone spurs, he might've been a football hero, I guess, so I probably should take it easier on him though I'm not sure how a super patriot like Pantload45 fails to know the words to the National Anthem he claims to so revere.
-bill kenny   








No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...