Sunday, August 19, 2018

Who Am I?

Here's the difference between motivations and behaviors and why you can't use the latter to determine the former. 

Many years ago I was late leaving work for our daughter's violin recital at school. I was driving fast, not too fast, but fast enough to get me to the school before she performed. I was swift, but I was safe.

Two blocks from the school coming over the Laurel Hill Bridge some maniac passed me on the right, overtaking all of us in the flow of traffic and sped away. Talk about a crazy person, that guy was a maniac! 

Anyway. I arrived at school and as I pulled into the lower parking lot on Washington Street, prepared to walk up the hill to enter the school on the lower level I saw the lunatic that had passed me, getting out of her car, two spots away from where I parked, Her son played the violin, too. It was a lovely recital. 
-bill kenny     

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...