Sunday, March 10, 2019

More Diem for the Carpe

You forgot to set the clock forward and now you're racing to catch up. Small solace, I know, but you're not alone. Somewhere in our house is at least one clock I missed and won't find for days. Happens twice a year, every year. 

It's Sunday which is why, I think, we do this forward and backward stuff on the weekend so it's only our time that gets chewed up and screwed up rather than some corporations'. Yeah, I know what a surprise, right? 

You can't miss what you never had, and by the middle of the week, you'll be so used to the new getting up and going to sleep hours it'll be like you never left.


Until, of course, we get to the fall and reset the clocks and begin again.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Call Me Ishmael

Somedays surfing the web is like trying to talk to Queequeg without staring at his tattoos.  I, for one, did not realize Hermann Melville wa...